Get Adobe Flash player
NOTICE BOARD

ABOUT US

In the year 1914, Hindu Charitable and Education Society, Sonepat conceptualized with the idea to educate the children of Sonepat. Taking a step ahead, to educate the girls of the region, in 1956 the girls wing of Hindu College started with only 35 students in Chetan Das Dharamshala. In the year 1963, the girls wing was shifted to the present campus near the railway station. In 1982, it gained an independent identity, Hindu Girls College is one the premier educational institute in the area.


Making inroads in professional career by enhancing knowledge, exposure and interaction.


Setting new benchmark in knowledge and career by implementing best pedagogical pratices.

read more...