• DSC_5306

Latest News

HINDU GIRLS COLLEGE

In the year 1914, Hindu Charitable and Education Society, Sonepat conceptualized with the idea to educate the children of Sonepat. Taking a step ahead, to educate the girls of the region, in 1956 the girls wing of Hindu College started with only 35 students in Chetan Das Dharamshala. In the year 1963, the girls wing was shifted to the present campus near the railway station. In 1982, it gained an independent identity, Hindu Girls College is one the premier educational institute in the area.

Making inroads in professinoal career by enhancing knowledge, exposure and interaction.

Setting new benchmark in knoweldge and career by implementing best pedagogical pratices.

 

100 Years of Celebrations

« 1 of 7 »